COVID FACILITY PROCEDURES
All persons, ages 5 years and older, must wear a Mask inside all WSYB & Cheer Facilities (including EVSC) at all times with the exception of the following;
- Players during active participation (Warm-ups, During Game, During Practice). Players on the bench must be Masked during a game.
- Coaches during active participation (Warm-ups, During Game, During Practice). Coaches must wear Masks when entering and exiting the game/gym.
- Officials (when not inside a Concession Stand)
- Anyone Eating or Drinking
There is a Zero Tolerance Policy with this and anyone not willing to cooperate with WSYB will be asked to leave the premises. Please do not be selfish so that we can allow our kids to play.
CLOSE CONTACT RETURN TO PARTICIPATION
- Vaccinated athletes do not need to quarantine
- Athletes (not vaccinated) must Quarantine and can return to Practices and Games on Day 11 of onset of symptoms OR receive a Negative COVID Test result taken on Day 5, 6, or 7 in which the Athlete can return to Practices and Games on Day 8.
POSITIVE TEST RETURN TO PARTICIPATION
- Athletes must quarantine and may return to Practices and Games on Day 11
See all COVID-19 protocols and procedures HERE